Bash In Breakers is back at Mohegan Sun Pocono. Every Thursday from January 7th through March 10th, enjoy live music from fantastic tribute bands inside Breakers starting at 8:00pm.
Thursdays from January 7th through March 10th
Starting at 8:00pm
No cover charge, age 21+ only
Love Mohegan Sun Pocono’s Party on the Patio? No need to wait for summer—check out Bash In Breakers every Thursday from January 7th through March 10th starting at 8:00pm. Enjoy amazing tribute bands and great drink specials, including $2.00 Coors Light bottles, in a new winter location.
- Thursday, January 7th: Head Games, a tribute to Foreigner
- Thursday, January 14th: 2U, a tribute to U2
- Thursday, January 21st: Idol Kings, a tribute to Journey, John Mellencamp and Tom Petty
- Thursday, January 28th:Drive , a tribute to The Cars
- Thursday, February 4th: Who’s Next, a tribute to The Who
- Thursday, February 11th: 52nd Street, a tribute to Billy Joel
- Thursday, February 18th: Adrenalize, a tribute to Def Leppard
- Thursday, February 25th: Halfway to Hell, a tribute to AC/DC
- Thursday, March 3rd: Green River, a tribute to Creedence Clearwater Revival
- Thursday, March 10th: Little Paradise, a tribute to Pat Benatar
ABOUT MOHEGAN SUN POCONO:
Mohegan Sun Pocono, owned by the Mohegan Tribe of Indians of Connecticut, is one of the most distinctive and spectacular entertainment, gaming, shopping and dining destinations in Pennsylvania. Situated on 400 acres in Plains, Pennsylvania, Mohegan Sun Pocono features a 238-room hotel with on-site spa and adjacent 20,000 square-foot Convention Center. It is currently home to 82,000 square feet of gaming space including 91 live table games, 2,300 slot machines and electronic table games, a variety of dining and shopping options, nightlife, entertainment and live harness racing. Mohegan Sun Pocono is within easy access of New York, Philadelphia, New Jersey and Delaware. More information is available by calling 1.888.WIN.IN.PA (1.888.946.4672) or visiting our website. Connect with us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, download our app and view us on YouTube.